Connecting to Wi-Fi
Before you use it for the first time, your CheerOrb needs to be connected to your Wi-Fi.
- Power it with a micro-USB cable from a USB power supply or a spare USB socket on your computer.
- Wait until it flashes blue (after about 30 seconds).
- Connect your phone or laptop to the Wi-Fi hotspot CheerOrb.
- When it pops up the login box, you should see the name of your Wi-Fi network listed. If not, click scan again.
- Click the name of the Wi-Fi network you want your CheerOrb to connect to.
- Type in the Wi-Fi password (if there is one).
- Click save.
Your CheerOrb will attempt to connect to your chosen Wi-Fi network.
- Flashing magenta: Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Flashing cyan: Connecting to CheerLights
- Flashing blue: Trouble connecting to Wi-Fi
- Any solid color: Showing the latest CheerLights color
Latest CheerLights Color
Changing Wi-Fi Networks
To connect your CheerOrb to a new Wi-Fi network, move it out of range of the currently configured Wi-Fi, power it up, wait for it to flash blue, and then reconfigure it.
For any questions or help with your CheerOrb, use the #cheerorbs-support channel on the CheerLights Discord server.